For many of us there will come a time in our lives where we will need to organise a funeral. Whether the loss of a loved one has been expected to occur for a while, or it is a sudden shock, the process is always wrought with emotion. If you are ever in this position, there are five key things to know about or consider when arranging funeral flowers.
1. It is quite common to arrange for a floral tribute in the form of a wreath, cross or heart. We recommend also hiring a display stand so it can be set up at the funeral service to make it visible.
2. The ribbon sashes you see displayed on floral tributes can be custom printed with any message in any language you want (we offer the service for $9.95).
3. Most Sydney crematoriums have multiple chapels on their site, so to avoid any confusion with flower delivery make sure to specify the correct name of the chapel the funeral service will be held in.
4. When requesting a delivery time to the chapel or memorial location, be aware that funeral flowers are delivered one hour prior to the start of the service.
5. Handing out single rose stems to guests as they arrive to the service can be a nice touch. Always a good idea to ask your funeral director for a basket so you can easily hand them out.
Hopefully these suggestions help to make ordering funeral flowers a little easier when the time comes. Our team are highly experienced in providing advice and guidance for anyone going through this experience, so feel free to give us a call on 1800 66 66 46 or email us at email@example.com
Our delivery times differ depending on whether it is a weekday, weekend, or public holiday.
Register as a Flowers Fan & start saving! Receive 10% off online purchases as well as fortnightly updates on seasonal promotions, specials & competitions.
Do you love flowers and gardening? Our beautiful blog is updated weekly with interesting flower trivia, gardening tips, craft ideas, competitions and creative inspiration.