Deliver Terrarium Plants Sydney Wide!
A terrarium mixes glass vessels with the plant world to create living art - a beautiful and unique gift idea and fantastic alternative to a fresh cut flower bouquet. Long lasting and great value, a terrarium plant delivery adds a touch of green and a whole lot of positive feng shui to any home or office! Terrariums are a great way to garden indoors, especially for people with a busy lifestyle or are away often. Being low maintenance and clean, a terrarium adds a beautiful living design element to any room that has natural, indirect sunlight.
Terrarium dimensions: 190mm Height x 160mm Width
What is a Terrarium?
A terrarium is an enclosed, transparent environment with a collection of small plants that illustrates on a small scale how our natural environment’s ecosystem works. It acts like a mini rainforest, working on the principles of condensation, evaporation, and precipitation. This demonstrates how the water cycle works, passing from liquid to gas, and back to liquid again. So, the soil in a terrarium needs to be carefully balanced to ensure the water cycle stays active. It’s a self-perpetuating micro-climate in action.
How to Care for a Terrarium
- Always place Terrarium indoors in an area that receives natural light, but no direct sunlight. Direct sunlight will burn the tropical plants used in our terrariums.
- Leave lid on at all times to keep humidity stable and not let moisture escape.
- A terrarium is an enclosed tropical ecosystem with minimal water loss. As a guide water every 2-4 months. A good indication of whether your terrarium needs water or not can be seen when condensation and moisture are not present. Never pour water into vessel, rather spray lightly until plants and soil have moistened.
- Feel free to trim your plants back if they outgrow their space. Be sure to trim the oldest foliage first.
- Leaf litter can be removed at any time to keep your Terrarium looking tidy!
- Condensation is a normal part of an enclosed tropical terrarium.
Order your terrarium delivery online now or give us a call on 1800 66 66 46. Want to deliver a terrarium outside Sydney? Give us a call on 1800 66 66 46 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice, availability and a custom quote.