Pretty Calla Lily Plant
Lush and exotic. For something a little different, this gorgeous fresh Calla Lily plant is perfect. Native to South Africa, its striking cone-shaped flowers are both elegant and long-lasting. Calla lilies come in a wide spectrum of colours and are as unique as the individual you`re sending them to. Choose this option if you`re after a pretty shade of pink to purple. Although we can`t predict exactly what exact shade will be available on the day of your order, you can be guaranteed it will look beautiful. Our fresh calla lily plant is a great value gift for any occasion.
Our Plant Gift Features:
- Fresh calla lily plant (flower shade may vary from pink to purple depending on seasonal availability)
- Contemporary white concrete pot with hessian wrap and heart decoration
- Available for delivery in Greater Sydney
Hot Tip: We think this pretty calla lily plant goes particularly well with a bottle of bubbly or an ECOYA Sweet Pea & Jasmine Diffuser from our range of home fragrances.
Calla Lily Care Tips:
- Keep the soil moist, but not soggy
- Provide bright, indirect light
- Apply liquid fertiliser monthly while in flower
- Keep away from heating and air conditioning vents
- Reduce watering when the plant enters dormancy
- Cut the leaves off at soil level once they’ve died
- Allow calla bulbs to rest in a cool, dark area during dormancy
- Re-pot annually before the growing season
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I specify what time my plant will arrive and what if no-one is there to accept it?
A: Excellent question! Check out all our essential flower delivery information here.
Q: What days do you deliver flowers and plants?
A: All our flowers are available for Sydney delivery Monday to Saturday.
Q: Where do you deliver flowers and plants?
A: Flowers for Everyone delivers this plant in Greater Sydney.
Check out our full list of Sydney suburbs for delivery.
Q: Will my plant look exactly as pictured?
A: Another great question! Please refer to our FAQ page for how we work with Mother Nature and other frequently asked questions.
Q: Can I customise a pot or basket to go with this plant?
A: Absolutely. Give our team a call on 1800 66 66 46 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
For all the nitty gritty about how we operate including our 100% Freshness Guarantee, feel free to check out our Terms and Conditions.