Wooden Flower Press
Preserve beautiful flowers and leaves from your bouquet as a keepsake with our wooden flower press gift. This handy little wooden press includes everything you need to press and preserve your favourite flowers, petals and leaves. Transform your pressings into cards, bookmarks, and pictures and experiment with a variety of flora to create different effects.
Our Wooden Flower Press features:
- Made from sustainably sourced timber
- Includes 10 sheets of white and 6 pieces of corrugated cardboard
- Not suitable for children under the age of three
- Greater Sydney delivery only
- Dimensions: 50 x 149 x 149mm
- Bigger leaves, flowers, and plants can take 2-3 weeks to dry properly.
- You can use a microwave to dry small blooms for pressing in just a few minutes.
- Look for flowers with flat petals such as poppies – these are likely to give good results. Some examples of flowers that also press well are tulips, cosmos, calla lilies, Alstroemeria, daffodils, and freesias.
- Leaves that press well include those from sword ferns, leather leaf ferns, Monstera deliciosa, dusty miller, maidenhair ferns, and certain philodendrons.
- Herbs and young vegetable leaves press well and look great as part of kitchen decor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I specify what time my gift will arrive and what if no-one is there to accept it?
A: Excellent question! Check out all our essential gift delivery information here.
Q: What days do you deliver gifts?
A: All our gifts are available for Sydney delivery Monday to Saturday.
Q: Where do you deliver gifts in Sydney?
A: Flowers for Everyone services the Greater Sydney area. Check out our full list of Sydney suburbs for flower delivery.
Q: Can I send a personalised card with my order?
A: Sure can! Please refer to our FAQ page for information and other frequently asked questions.
Q: Can I get one of your gifts such as a candle, chocolate or flowers to go with this Wooden Flower Press?
A: Absolutely. Simply choose your selection online, give our team a call on 1800 66 66 46, or email email@example.com for advice.
For all the nitty-gritty about how we operate including our 100% Freshness Guarantee, check out our Terms and Conditions.