CONTEMPORARY CALLA LILY PLANT
Lush and exotic. For something a little different, this gorgeous fresh Calla Lily plant is perfect. Native to South Africa, its striking cone-shaped flowers are both elegant and long-lasting. Calla lilies come in a wide spectrum of colours and are as unique as the individual you're sending them to. Choose this option if you're after a contemporary look with shades varying from crisp white, lemon and yellow. Although we can't predict exactly what exact colour will be available on the day of your order, you can be guaranteed it will look beautiful. Our fresh calla lily plant is a great value gift for any occasion.
Our Plant Gift Features:
- Fresh calla lily plant (flower shade may vary from white to yellow depending on seasonal availability)
- Contemporary white concrete pot with hessian wrap and heart decoration
- Available for delivery in Greater Sydney
Hot Tip: We think this contemporary calla lily plant goes particularly well with a bottle of bubbly or an ECOYA Lotus Flower Hand Cream from our range of pamper gifts.
Calla Lily Care Tips:
- Keep the soil moist, but not soggy
- Provide bright, indirect light
- Apply liquid fertiliser monthly while in flower
- Keep away from heating and air conditioning vents
- Reduce watering when the plant enters dormancy
- Cut the leaves off at soil level once they’ve died
- Allow calla bulbs to rest in a cool, dark area during dormancy
- Re-pot annually before the growing season
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I specify what time my plant will arrive and what if no-one is there to accept it?
A: Excellent question! Check out all our essential flower delivery information here.
Q: What days do you deliver flowers and plants?
A: All our flowers are available for Sydney delivery Monday to Saturday.
Q: Where do you deliver flowers and plants?
A: Flowers for Everyone delivers this plant in Greater Sydney.
Check out our full list of Sydney suburbs for delivery.
Q: Will my plant look exactly as pictured?
A: Another great question! Please refer to our FAQ page for how we work with Mother Nature and other frequently asked questions.
Q: Can I customise a pot or basket to go with this plant?
A: Absolutely. Give our team a call on 1800 66 66 46 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
For all the nitty gritty about how we operate including our 100% Freshness Guarantee, feel free to check out our Terms and Conditions.